The opening hours you set are important as they dictate when members and other spaces users can book meeting and conference rooms. You can set your standard opening hours. You can also create exceptional days, when you might be closed or have alternative opening hours for holidays, training, and so on.
This is where you set the regular opening and closing hours of your space. Opening hours:
- Affect bookable spaces.
- Prevent members and other space users from booking rooms outside of these hours via the members app or custom forms.
- Flex the size of your calendar on the day view depending on your opening hours.
Admins can make bookings outside of opening hours. When a booking is made outside of standard opening hours, a light grey stroked background will become visible:
Check-ins refer to member you check in to your flexible spaces such as open plan hot desk areas. You can read more about them here.
Setting an 'Auto Check Out Time' will check out all members that have been checked in for any given day. This is to prevent allowances being used for members when they haven't been specifically checked in.
Opening Time Exceptions
You can set exceptional days that your space will either be closed on, or will have unusual opening hours on. There are a couple of things to note:
- Once the date of an opening time exception has passed it will disappear from the list.
- You can only book up to a year in advance.
- The description you add will appear in the day view so that your team know why the hours are different or why you're closed: